Please please help me with this question someone? :]?

ok im trying to get an autograph from karyn parsons [hilary banks fresh prince of bel air] and i went to fanmail.biz and i was reading what you have to do to get an autograph they said you have to have an self adressed envolope and i have that but i also have to have one inside the envolope there gettin so the... show more ok im trying to get an autograph from karyn parsons [hilary banks fresh prince of bel air] and i went to fanmail.biz and i was reading what you have to do to get an autograph they said you have to have an self adressed envolope and i have that but i also have to have one inside the envolope there gettin so the autograph can come back to me my question is should i put stamps on the envolope thats coming back to me? or should she pay for them? becuase fanmail biz says nothing about putting stams on the one thats coming back to me they just siad put stamps on the one im sending to her help!!!
Update: i know i put stamps on the envolope that im sending it to but the reason i asked if i put stamps on the one thats coming back to me is because someone on fanmail biz said that usher paid for there postage they sent an autograph request to him but my question is will they pay the postage coming back?