Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

000webhost FTP Problems?

I use Dreamweaver to make my site and then upload it to the server use Filezilla but when I go on and look if it has updated it didn't updated. What is wrong.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make sure you do a thorough refresh of the page when you review it after an update.

Also, when using any FTP program to upload an edited file or files, you must refresh the local directory or you will just upload the old file that has been cached.

In this tutorial you learn how to upload your website using FileZilla, the popular free FTP application. FileZilla is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Read the full article here:

http://www.elated.com/articles/filezilla-tutorial/

Ron

• favela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

000webhost Ftp

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

000webhost FTP Problems?

I use Dreamweaver to make my site and then upload it to the server use Filezilla but when I go on and look if it has updated it didn't updated. What is wrong.

Source(s): 000webhost ftp problems: https://shortly.im/8lsUe
  • 1 decade ago

yes this problem occurs sometimes.

just make zip of your website using winrar or compressed zip folder and just upload it using file manager of 000webhost.com ..

if problem is solved then right..

check my site.. it is also hosted on 000webhost.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hey, you need to update your nameservers to your domain name provider(like Godaddy). Where did you buy your domain name?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.