Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

000webhost FTP Problems?

I use Dreamweaver to make my site and then upload it to the server use Filezilla but when I go on and look if it has updated it didn't updated. What is wrong.

Favorite Answer

Make sure you do a thorough refresh of the page when you review it after an update.

Also, when using any FTP program to upload an edited file or files, you must refresh the local directory or you will just upload the old file that has been cached.

In this tutorial you learn how to upload your website using FileZilla, the popular free FTP application. FileZilla is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Read the full article here:

http://www.elated.com/articles/filezilla-tutorial/

Ron

• favela

000webhost Ftp

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

000webhost FTP Problems?

Source(s): 000webhost ftp problems: https://shortly.im/8lsUe

yes this problem occurs sometimes.

just make zip of your website using winrar or compressed zip folder and just upload it using file manager of 000webhost.com ..

if problem is solved then right..

check my site.. it is also hosted on 000webhost.com

Hey, you need to update your nameservers to your domain name provider(like Godaddy). Where did you buy your domain name?