Encyclopedia brown takes the cake? Please help!?

I used to have this book when I was a kid and I am craving one of the recipes I used to make from this book. Trouble is I can't even remember the name of the recipe and no longer have the book. It was like a chewy caramel brownie type thing with chocolate chips sprinkled on top. I remember that one of the ingredients was brown sugar.

If anyone has this book/recipe or even the name of it I would really appreciate it!

Best Answer

The recipe for Encyclopedia Brownies is on pages 106 and 107 of the paperback edition. Good news - the paperback is available at Amazon for only $5.00.

http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Brown-Takes-Don...

Encyclopedia Brown Takes The Cake

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I used to have this book when I was a kid and I am craving one of the recipes I used to make from this book. Trouble is I can't even remember the name of the recipe and no longer have the book. It was like a chewy caramel brownie type thing with chocolate chips sprinkled on top. I remember that...

Source(s): encyclopedia brown takes cake help: https://shortly.im/2O9u6

"Encyclopedia Brown Takes the Cake" by Donald J Sobol is available from Amazon.com for only $4.99.

Enjoy!!!

• Bonnie

Besides Short Skirt/ Long jacket, Italian Leather Jacket, Daria, and Shadow Stabbing- first time I have heard of them actually hehe.

Try maxi skirts with the medial side slits those can look great you! It doesn't matter if you have long legs or not just strut that skirt

I feel that skirts tend to either look kind of cheap or trashy if they are tight and short, or these are just the ordinary jean skirts that are not necessarily sexy.