what is the best, or most popular motocross helmet?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I have used a fly helmet for about 10 years and I would use nothing else. I haven't gotten anything close to a headache with one on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It is rare but with helmets the phrase the more you spend the more you get is true. Any snell rated helmet is a good helmet, but look at the materials used and that will help alot. Bell, Shoei, and Arai are your topend helmet choices. but you will pay 400-700 for these. Anything 200 and up is usually a good choice, Troy lee designs, sixsixone, one industries, fox, and thor are examples of helmets that are good quality, but remember one company always makes things for another. There are only about 5 or 6 actual helmet manufacturers, the rest just have a different name on them. example: one industries helmets are made by kbc.

• 1 decade ago

As far as quality, Shoei, Arai, Troy Lee Designs are all good choices. They are quite expensive though.

• 1 decade ago

There are quite a lot. The more expensive they are, the better they will be as a general rule. Just make sure you get one that is Snelll, and Dot approved. That means that they are really safe.

Source(s): Years of riding.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

shoei, most freestylers use it and its pretty durable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.