Did anyone visit their GP regarding TTC?

Morning ladies.. Well I have TTC for 21months come the end of this month... but periods took 9months to regulate! So my GP told me to count the months I have had regular periods as months TTC! So its nearly been a year, come Jan 10! So a trip to the the doctors for me! What do I say.. ? Does my partner... show more Morning ladies..

Well I have TTC for 21months come the end of this month... but periods took 9months to regulate! So my GP told me to count the months I have had regular periods as months TTC!

So its nearly been a year, come Jan 10! So a trip to the the doctors for me!

What do I say.. ? Does my partner come with me?
Im young (il be 21 by jan) and im worried that he want take me seriously!

Im just soo annoyed that I cant conceive naturally.. without having to get help! (if you get what I mean)

My periods are regular.. I posted a questions the other day about spotting and some of you told me to get it checked out! But I have, had it checked out a few months back and the GP told me that there was nothing to worry about! Aslong as it wasnt red spotting, it would be fine! And said that the tests i had done did not suggest something was wrong!

Now im worrying because I think I may have a luteal phase defect and my GP keeps telling me that everything is fine. Im so confused and fed up with TTC!

At the point every cycle I feel happy...but to day I feel like a grump because I know I havnt done it this month either! I do not feel positive about this month one bit!

Thanks girls x