Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

can you tell me some of the most beautiful hotels in california?

I'm looking for this one hotel along the coast somewhere in mid-Califonia. I cant remember the name but I'm hoping someone can spot it out for me. I know it's not part of any large hotel chain like the marriot, hilton and so forth.

Favorite Answer

Biltmore in Santa Barbara or the Ritz Carlton at Dana Point/Laguna Nigel. You can try Loews Santa Monica Beach Resort too. All are beautiful.

Hello

This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined”

-------------------

Besthotelbookingguide.com

-------------------

good luck!................