Seeing each other? Dating? Or just a weekend fu<k buddy?

I have been seeing this guy for the past month and I have no idea what we are? I see him only on the weekends and he still hasnt taken me out on a proper date . He and I never hang out alone unless its driving to his place which is only a 30 minutes away or in bed before going to bed, we fool around. Plus He has a kissing limit? (thats in public and out of public) Is it just me or am I just a fu<k buddy to him?

Favorite Answer

....if its not a fu<k buddy situation he's definitely treating you like crap. well... the fact that he's not being clear with his intentions is also kind of crap-ish too... but u get my drift...

the fact that you guys dont really hang out alone unless its on the way to his place or when you're fooling around should be a good indicator that he's not all too concerned about "dating" or "seeing eachother" because either of those situations would imply a date or two. AND the fact that he has a kissing limit (even when its just you guys?!) should've been a bigger indicator.

Guys tend to associate kissing with intimacy and too much intimacy is generally a bad thing when they're just wanting to fool around. Admittedly some guys are uncomfortable with PDA...which is fine... so are alot of girls too... but even when you're out of the public eye is ridiculous. Its usually a good way to tell what he thinks the relationship is. Some of my guy friends have a strictly no kissing during sex rule when they bring home girls from bars and stuff... kinda mean yes... good way to show them that they aren't gonna be around past that night? also a yes.

The correct term is friends with benefeits and friends with benefeits are two people that come together in a mutual agreement that they will fool around but not have the restrictions or responsibilites of dating, also the other person can begin dating someone without telling the other. In your situation it sounds like a relationship but it sound kind of suckish.

Hope i helped

• You are his friends with benefits or u can call it your fu<k buddy. If you want a relationship with him it probably too late now since y'all have already fool around. If you want things to change, tell him how u feel or you will continue being his fwb.

You fool around with him but he has never taken you on a date? You should have more standards than that. At least make this guy take you to dinner or something.

Just a F@#K buddy, Unless he has serious issues with commitment.

hate to break it to you, but he's treating you like a Fu<k buddy. You need to confront this ******.

sounds like a fu(k buddy to me... sorry

i would say your probably just beign used.. :/ I see no sign of intamacy or any sign that he cares to be in a relationship... I reccommend moving on.

Well your obviously just his weekend fukkkk buddy.

Get a new guy.

i think u a fu** buddy to him leave that hunk behind