Leuve
Lv 4
Leuve asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

tai chi?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

cansomeone gimme like asummary about tai chi and why is it important and such stuff..history..origin...scientifc tihngs..ya know..just help meh plz..and sry my spelling is way too messed up XD..im just bzy XD thx advance...and im not gonna say guys...cuz i feel sexist o.0 imma say thanks girls HAHA..jk

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you do a google search?

What you are asking for is way too much to post here.

So do your own research - okay, dude?

• 1 decade ago

Simply, tai chi chaun is a chinese internal martial art that dates back to the year 1600. its mainly practiced by health conscious people and taught by people who have not been taught the martial applications. every move in tai chi has and attack and a counter and when training push hands (two person) you learn sensitivity (to feel intention) and how to counter and attack your opponent, counter upon counter upon counter.

its practice slowly because there is a lot of subtle small details to the forms and practicing slowly allows you to be able to feel how it works as you are generating power by being relaxed and using gravity, tension (tendons become like elastic bands) and breathing (compression). as you gain skill in tai chi you can use it full speed.

• 1 decade ago

cuz i'm waytoo buzy toanswr dis question on acount imbzy at wok. try google the words Tai Chi ant them amswers be comint to ya!

Source(s): life in the fast lane, slowly made me lose ma mind
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

o hai dood, taichi wuz like invnted in chna in like 2k to 1k yrs ago lolz111!

itz hard 2 find real teacherz k, bt if u can, it teches u balance and pwr thru stance and breathing n maybe u can pwn othr peepz lol1111!1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's like yoga, but less stretching

Very peaceful and relaxing

Source(s): did Tai Chi and Yoga
  • 1 decade ago

tai chi iz liek all bullcrap an stuf dawg, u lern to stnd arrowned waving handz lik a homo, lolz!!!

u shud taek THAI chi, it haz like 3lbows an niece to da face XD

know need for thx, lol, cuz i liek helping, 10 pnts plz, thx :P

TTYL mang, LOL HAHAH jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.