what part of your body or personality would you change if you could?

Favorite Answer

I would not change a thing. I am fine the way i am. Also all of these girls who say they would change something don't need to either. The only people who need this change are people who have been drastically disfigured, or total jerks. The last one is curable though.

I have no complaints with my physical appearance, for the most part, as I feel and look healthy. However, if I had the ability or willpower to, I would love to change the fact that I have a habit of being stubborn, being suspicious of people's motives and afraid of becoming "too close" to anyone else that is not already a part of the select group of people that I trust. Yeah, being able to change that would be great - or just being able to control myself from those feelings better.

Body: My skin complexion.

Personality: Increased confidence. The ability to relate to others easier.

Then again, if I could change everything I would. I'd be a stud supermodel with an awesome personality. Not that I don't like myself, because I do, but I wouldn't mind if I could change things. ^_^

• Hello

I'd make myself super fit with no extra work...

personality wise, I'd make myself a better conversationalist... right now I just hardly ever have anything to say- I'm more of a listen and occassionally comment kind of person, which only works when I'm talking to someone who likes to do all the talking...

i hate being shy!! it keeps me from talking to cute guys, or making a fool out of myself just so i can have fun! I'm unable to dance when i want, i barely talk, its hard to make friends. it has been getting better though

The fact that I have really bad time management.

Always wanted wider/ more broad hips

• Phil

I would get rid of my fallopian tubes. They really shouldn't be there because I'm a guy.

I am perfect, I wouldn't change anything.

Okay I might tweek my ego a little.

The fact that I like boys. :P