Current (unique) girls names list?

My husband and I like unique but pretty (not too bizarre) names, so most of these are pretty different. My husband loves Arielle but I'm worried everyone will just think of the Little Mermaid. Ariella would be less like Ariel but I think along with Elianna it might sound way too flouncy. Anyway, wondering what... show more My husband and I like unique but pretty (not too bizarre) names, so most of these are pretty different. My husband loves Arielle but I'm worried everyone will just think of the Little Mermaid. Ariella would be less like Ariel but I think along with Elianna it might sound way too flouncy. Anyway, wondering what people think, and if there are any more suggestions we haven't thought of. We are expecting our second girl in a few months, last name Hughes - big sister's name is Elianna.

Arielle
Isabella (too popular?)
Evangeline
Evangelyn
Arilyn / Aralyn / Aaralyn
Avenlie
Evonlea
Everlyn
Emberlyn
Emalyn
Emmaline
Emilia
Anwen
Arwen
Arianne/Arienna
Elinora/Eleanora
Eowyn
Annora
Avelyn
Angelie
Ailie
Annika
Bethany
Adrianne
Nora/Norah
Kaya/Kaia
Liora
Update: PS) Don't feel obligated to comment on every single name - I know it is a long list!! But, if you could perhaps tell me the top 3 you really like (and if you want, the top 3 you really don't like) and why, that'd be helpful!! Thanks so much for all the answers so far - you have all been more than great! :) show more PS) Don't feel obligated to comment on every single name - I know it is a long list!! But, if you could perhaps tell me the top 3 you really like (and if you want, the top 3 you really don't like) and why, that'd be helpful!! Thanks so much for all the answers so far - you have all been more than great! :)