PLEASE HELP! I tried using Veet (hair removal cream) on my pubic area?! Gone terribly wrong!?

Okay so I used Veet (the hair removal cream) in attempts to shave my pubic hair and it worked, except now I have intense buring down there after washing it over and over with soap and hot water (could it be the soap irritating it?) and when I pee it burns really bad and I need a solution! I tried just putting a... show more Okay so I used Veet (the hair removal cream) in attempts to shave my pubic hair and it worked, except now I have intense buring down there after washing it over and over with soap and hot water (could it be the soap irritating it?) and when I pee it burns really bad and I need a solution! I tried just putting a little aveeno down there but nothing is working and I'm freaking out. I can't afford to go to the doctor. So any solutions? Please help!