1. Muslim countries do not supply reliable figures for these
2. What id illegitimate sex? Sex between consenting partners is not a crime in my book.
3. Rates of rape in countries such as Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria are quiet high, but it is rarely reported and it is the victim that is usually punished. The Saudi king recently had to pardon a raped victim who was sentenced to be flogged by a religious court because of the international outcry. Also none of the rapes or brutalisation of house maids from Sri Lanka or the Philippines in the Gulf states are considered crime, because they are unimportant and uninfluential kaffir. Is it any wonder that rape victims do not report their crimes.
4. Unsatisfied with your wife? Just get another one.
5. Suicide I don't know about.
6. Genocide. Well I would ask the opinion of the Armenians, the non Muslims in Southern Sudan, the people of Dafur, the Kalash Kafir in Pakistan and the Baha'i in Iran. I think they would disagree with you on that one.
7. Drug use in very prevalent in most middle eastern countries. Saudi and Iran have particularly high figures. Iran has just started a free needle program because the incidence of HIV/AIDS is sky rocketing.
8. Which of these cities would you feel safe walking through at night: Islamabad, Cairo, Algiers, Marrakesh, Tehran, London, Paris, New York, Rome or Oslo. I have been to them all with the exception of Tehran and I felt a lot safer in the western ones than the Muslim ones. Street crime is rife in most of them. Also how come the largest and most violent drugs gangs in London are Muslim Turks and Kurds. Again, In common with with most totalitarian regimes, Muslim countries do not provide reliable statistics on crime as they wish to present a good image.
9. pre marital births are rare probably because the women are locked away and the high incidence of honour killing among Muslim populations. I know it may be unislamic, but it does seem to occur very frequently in Muslim societies. There may or may not be some correlation with religion and that may be the extreme patriarchal nature of Islam as it is interpreted in most Muslim societies.