My printer is only printing one colour even though ive changed the ink twice, whats wrong?

it just keeps printing pink even though the ink is full its a cannon i70 with a separate cartridge for black and colour

Best Answer

If you have refilled the tanks with non-canon ink, you may have damaged the print head. Check you owner's manual. It probably voids the warranty. You can try a cleaning, but you nay need a new print head.

I had an identical subject with my Epson and a familiar cartridge. The cartridge had a diverse venting approach, so the detachable vent tape became into in a diverse area than i became into acquainted with. the The tape covers up some small vent holes used to alleviate the vacuum which builds up interior the cartridge as ink is bumped off. This looks like the subject you have because of the fact it ran examine varieties yet have been given gradually lighter. seek for a small piece of tape, in many situations with an arrow pointing interior the course mandatory to get rid of the tape. On my Epson cartridge, the tape became into over the ideal of the cartridge with the pull arrow folded to the area.

The print head needs flushing out to remove dried ink. You can get flushing fluid when you buy bottles of replacement ink, alternately try wiping the head with flushing fluid if you can reach it.

Source(s): I've experienced cannon printers before.

Go in the print services of your canon and go under services. You shoud be able to clean the nozzle from the software and also, re-align the cartrdiges.

Source(s): Compu-Tech / MS Certified