Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite diet soda?

I'm looking for the best one that most resembles the original. I personally hate diet soda, so which would you recommend?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hansen's makes some superb diet sodas, black cherry is my favorite!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Diet Pepsi

• Diet Dr. Pepper taste like regular Dr. Pepper.

They so though that diet soda is worser than regular soda because of the ingredience if you hate drinking that stuff don't it has too much sugar. Just drink water or tea.

Source(s): drink test
  • 1 decade ago

Diet Mountain Dew!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Diet Dr Pepper tastes like Dr Pepper. I personally like Diet Pepsi, but neither that nor Diet Coke taste like the regulars. Pepsi One also has a unique taste to it.

• 1 decade ago

Diet Dr. Pepper is good, I like it better than the regular. The Diet A&W Root Beer is just like the regular.

• 1 decade ago

Diet Mountain Dew - I have access to both Mountain Dew and Diet Mountain Dew where I live in Belfast - there is basically no difference between the 2 - considering how amazing mountain dew tastes it is amazing that they got the diet version to taste as good!!!

• ErC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'd always drink coke just as i grew up 2 b a teen.then i gained weight n i reduced them n so was my weight problem.now i juz drink them once in a while

And don't forget to put this question to vote cuz there is alot of great answers. Trust me u don't want to put the wrong best answer. The voters will give the best answer for u. Have a great day. Bye.........

• 1 decade ago

Add Jaljira Masala in Cola base soda, this works realy good, or you can add Panipuri Masala, Chat Masala also, It works on lemaon flavour soda also. Mostly this you should take by evening & by next day you will have fresh moring.

Source(s): my exprience
  • 1 decade ago

I love diet coke

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.