Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think your appearance fits your personality?

Mine definitely doesn't.

Favorite Answer

Kind of. Yeah most of my personality is sweet and innocent and I also smile/laugh A LOT! But there is a side of me that doesn't want to be this obedient cookie cutter image all the time. I enjoy sports, i love classic rock i can get a little crazy at times! Not that overboard like breaking the rules (sometimes i wish i was more outrageous) but its not like i'm THAT conservative.

• Bunge

Far too many people judge a book by it's cover, so no my personality doesn't fit the way I look, not any more anyway... I am a heavily tattooed bearded Harley rider, and member of HOG, not an outlaw biker, but people cannot tell the difference, including the bloody cops...

)O(

No. I think if i didn't go out and be friendly, happy, effervescent(lively, bubbly) I wouldn't have much friends. I look really shy when I don't have a smile on my face. Really Inside, im a ticking time bomb, set off by eating candy or sweets. I say I don't get hyper, reason: I always am. :D

No I've Been Told I Look Like A Bit*ch

So That's Not Good Because I'm Not Haha.

Yes

Good question! Sort of. I'm really nice and cute and chubby lol but I always felt I should be one of most stereotypical pretty girls if that makes sense, like with a "hot body".

Hahah

I'm 5"10 and i have features of so much like a child and my personality..

Yeah it does...

I have that innocent looking type of face while my personality is a sweet type.

Mines fine. In your case I think I understand what you mean

• Mary

Not at all. On the outside I'm short and chubby. On the inside I'm cute and sexy.

No ppl tend to think I'm wild just because of my hair style...totally wrong, I'm sooooo shy!