Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think your appearance fits your personality?

Mine definitely doesn't.

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kind of. Yeah most of my personality is sweet and innocent and I also smile/laugh A LOT! But there is a side of me that doesn't want to be this obedient cookie cutter image all the time. I enjoy sports, i love classic rock i can get a little crazy at times! Not that overboard like breaking the rules (sometimes i wish i was more outrageous) but its not like i'm THAT conservative.

• Bunge
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Far too many people judge a book by it's cover, so no my personality doesn't fit the way I look, not any more anyway... I am a heavily tattooed bearded Harley rider, and member of HOG, not an outlaw biker, but people cannot tell the difference, including the bloody cops...

)O(

• 1 decade ago

No. I think if i didn't go out and be friendly, happy, effervescent(lively, bubbly) I wouldn't have much friends. I look really shy when I don't have a smile on my face. Really Inside, im a ticking time bomb, set off by eating candy or sweets. I say I don't get hyper, reason: I always am. :D

• 1 decade ago

No I've Been Told I Look Like A Bit*ch

So That's Not Good Because I'm Not Haha.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Good question! Sort of. I'm really nice and cute and chubby lol but I always felt I should be one of most stereotypical pretty girls if that makes sense, like with a "hot body".

• 1 decade ago

Hahah

I'm 5"10 and i have features of so much like a child and my personality..

Yeah it does...

I have that innocent looking type of face while my personality is a sweet type.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mines fine. In your case I think I understand what you mean

• Mary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not at all. On the outside I'm short and chubby. On the inside I'm cute and sexy.

• 1 decade ago

No ppl tend to think I'm wild just because of my hair style...totally wrong, I'm sooooo shy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.