Describe the worst teacher you have ever had?

lol derek!
Update: Okay I go first. This teacher I knew was just plain out cold and uncaring. She played favorites (she was a junior high teacher I had) and worst of all she was nice to the bad kids but mean to the good kids. One time she let this boy punch another girl in the face and I was shocked to see why someone would let... show more Okay I go first.

This teacher I knew was just plain out cold and uncaring. She played favorites (she was a junior high teacher I had) and worst of all she was nice to the bad kids but mean to the good kids. One time she let this boy punch another girl in the face and I was shocked to see why someone would let anyone do that. Another time she made race jokes about my ethnicity and let other kids do it, when I said something back she tried to give me detention. This teacher just plain out played favorites by race too, all the kids who were Black were angels to her while all the Asians and Whites were viewed as evil (it was me and a White girl in that class, everyone else was either Black or Latino). One time she spent an ENTIRE class period talking about how White people are the devil and how Asian people spend time kissing up to them. The few Black kids who did stay on task and were my friends, she would call them out as Uncle Toms and sell outs to their race. She was a history teacher and the middle school I went to was a terrible middle school.

Isn't that just messed up?

Thank god I don't know that bish now, I am in high school and ALL of the teachers I have are good people.