Jace asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Are there any direct flights from USA to Tenerife, Canary Islands?

There are two airports in Tenerife, North and South. Either one is fine. I live in the Houston area but do NOT want to transfer planes in Europe. I'd rather fly directly from some US city to Tenerife. The usual airport code for Tenerife (either one) is TCI. Which city and which airline?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, there are no direct flights to Tenerife from any airport in the United States. So you will have to connect in Europe.

Most European airports are of a far higher standard than US airports, especially Madrid who have the brand-new Terminal 4. Why do you not want to connect in Europe?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Direct Flights To Tenerife

• 3 years ago

The Canary Islands are known to be the sunlight heart of Europe! See that sunlight with hotelbye . Canary Islands provide a moderate temperatures and a selection of remarkable organic attractions. Five of their eight islands have already been declared a Biosphere Reserve, and the archipelago has four national parks. The most fantastic attractions in Canary Islands will be the beaches as they are just ideal for enjoyable in sunlight or experiencing water sports such as windsurfing and scuba diving. In Canary Islands you may also be impressing by the interior attraction like: hiking, routine touring, hiking and also caving. Some of the most magnificent attractions of Canary Islands are: the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote, the beaches of Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria making use of their mud dunes, or the green forests of La Palma and La Gomera.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, I agree...I also don't know about any direct connections. You will have to change - but maybe it could be cheaper via London.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, must change in Spain (Madrid)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.