Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade?

Okay my family is going to the parade, but I hear its really packed and you can barely see, will i have fun?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on if you like crowds and how far ahead of time you plan on getting to the parade. If you like (or don't mind) crowd and you enjoy your family, you'll have a good time. If you've never seen the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and you like parades, you'll have a good time.

Depending on when you get there and if you get a good spot, you might miss a lot of the action that is close to the ground, but the floats are huge and there's usually a fair amount of stuff floating up high. If you're in the back, you might not see everything, but you'll see alot.

You should go. If you decide you don't like it after you've been there 15-20 minutes, you can make your way to some shop or cafe and waste some time until your family is done watching.

• GiGi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The real fun is in the holiday spirit. If you're in good spirits and with people you enjoy, you will have a good time. The good news is you've been warned in advance, so any difficulty you face will not blindside you. So just be prepared to take it all in stride!

• 1 decade ago

You can have fun anywhere if you really want to. Since all the balloons are in the air I don't see how you would have trouble seeing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

aww sounds soo ******* rad to go in new york i wish i could go! this winter aww speechless soo cool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.