ferny asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

i break skate bearings a lot and i need something cheap but good im thinking abec 9's or bones reds?

Favorite Answer

go for bones red u get a real bang for your buck i used to use regualr abec 7's and broke them in a month or two then i switched to bones reds and they lasted me 6 months around about.

then i stepped the pricing up a bit and now i use bones swiss but they are like $70 and very very fast but bones red will always be my fall back if i ever run out of money :)

go get bones reds or my favs the Titanium 8-ball bearings from Speed demons...their awesome and are a bit pricey but they'll last a good long tme

Source(s): Speed demons.com

yes get bone reds everybody i know that is a skater uses them becuase its the best for your money... yes bone swiss' are better but like the other guy said there $70-$90 depending on where you get them and bone reds are 1/3 - 1/2 of that also depending on where you get them...

Also, check out my friends youtube channel he's a skater and is pretty sick, sub if you like.... http://www.youtube.com/user/zach01313 ... also if you need skate advice/tips you can ask by messaging that channel...