elvis or frank sinatra?

who in your opinion is a better singer, elvis or frank sinatra, and why?

• Lana H
    Favorite Answer

There's a reason Elvis was King and Sinatra was only Chairman of the Board, lol! Elvis is the better singer because of his vocal range. He was also very versatile. He could sing anything: Rock, Country, Gospel, Bluegrass, Blues, Opera, etc. Elvis was a vocalist while Sinatra was more of a crooner. I also think Elvis had much more appeal because of his extreme humility, modest attitude & impoverished upbringing. There are celebrities of much lesser talent, looks, and fame who display none of these qualities, but are arrogant and haughty. I think Sinatra just wasn't as likable a person as Elvis, nor was he as good hearted. Put this way, even Frank wanted to capitalize on Elvis' fame. When Elvis returned from the army it was Sinatra who hosted his televised welcome home party, yet behind closed doors it is said he mocked him as just a "backwards hillbilly" who's popularity was only fleeting.

• Doris

Frank Sinatra

I prefer Elvis because his voice was more unique and I prefer the type of music he sang. Frank Sinatra had some great songs aswell but I really dont think that there was anything really special about him.He was a guy who had an average voice who had some great songs

XxX

Elvis of course !

http://www.ultimate-elvis.net/ElvisVoice.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yzqw_elvis-2007...

@ Me, I think you have multiple accounts, that's why I do not have to keep my contacts. That is a pity, and not very honest.