Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

What do you make of these tennis players?

These are a two tennis players who I noticed a lot in 2009 and I was just wondering how you think they will do in the 2010 season? The players are Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez and Elena Vesnina.

• Favorite Answer

Well Martinez Sanchez is a really good doubles player. She was part of the doubles team that won the WTA Tour Championships this year. She is a decent singles player, but she is getting kind of old and she has been around for a while. I wouldn't expect any kind of threat from her in the singles of the Grand Slams.

Vesnina on the other hand is still pretty young and is on the rise. She has done fairly well on the Grand Slam level and I expect good things from her. I hope that she will perform well in the coming season. She is a pretty girl and seems quite nice.

EDIT: Lol I came back to this question and started reading the guy's answer below me. I started nodding my head and agreeing...Than I realized he copied and pasted my answer in. I will take your plagiarism as a compliment. :)

Source(s): www.eurosport.yahoo.com (Tennis Spy)