Can attorneys take care of parking citations?

I recently was given a ticket for being 2 feet in a red zone and the fine is only 250.00 but i am curious to know if attorneys do parking citations to maybe get rid of the ticket or reduce the pricing. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Favorite Answer

I recommend that you call some Attorneys in the jurisdiction where you received the parking ticket and see what they say.

So you are willing to pay $2,000 in attorney's fees for a $250 fine? And still there would be no warranty you can win. Not a good math.

Besides attorneys are not magicians; if you really committed the violation, and the officer did everything by the book, then your chances of getting a ruling on your favor are almost zero. In the best case scenario, the best the attorney could do for you is to negotiate a a lower fine, BUT there are no warranties.

Your attorney fees will be more than your citation. You can go to court yourself and ask if you can get the ticket reduced. Your citation should tell you how to contest the citation.

Yes, attorneys can take the case.

Their fees vary. I always saved money by using an attorney, but not having to miss work by going to court, and in increased insurance.

• ?

I doubt if you can find an attorney that will handle a $250 case, no matter what it's about. Call the American Bar Association.

If you paid the attorney to go to traffic court and plead for you but that will cost more than $250.

the lawyer will cost more than the ticket! plus you admit you were in the red zone. 2 feet, 2 inches, or 2 yards dont matter.

Attorneys can take care of just about anything if you are willing to pay them big bucks.

Call an attorney and ask how much they will charge to handle it.