Can I get accepted into GSU,UGA,GA Tech,Auburn,Emory Oxford as a freshman?

I am doing regular decision for all of these schools. I have a GPA of 3.5 hope I can bring it up to 3.7. I have taken 3 years of Spanish. I havent taken any AP classes but I did take advanced classes. I am on varsity tennis team since 10th grade. I am also in 4 clubs. I did do some community service. I also have... show more I am doing regular decision for all of these schools. I have a GPA of 3.5 hope I can bring it up to 3.7. I have taken 3 years of Spanish. I havent taken any AP classes but I did take advanced classes. I am on varsity tennis team since 10th grade. I am also in 4 clubs. I did do some community service. I also have taken extra science and math courses at school, like Calculus and Physics. I am doing one AP class next semester which is Statistics but I dont think they will look at it. I took ACT and got a 21/36 composite score. I am doing it again on December. Please let me know if have a good chance of getting in to any of these SCHOOLS.
1 answer 1