Hey guys think that i am a atheist for a moment. and now prove to me that god exists.?

ok i am doing this just cuz i am feeling that i should be on ther place to find that are we doing our best do we actually have the answers that can satisfy them. or are they all just to stubborn and dont think that i am being ignorant and stuff ok. i will do things like they do. i will put all the logic and... show more ok i am doing this just cuz i am feeling that i should be on ther place to find that are we doing our best do we actually have the answers that can satisfy them. or are they all just to stubborn

and dont think that i am being ignorant and stuff ok. i will do things like they do. i will put all the logic and stuff like that.

give me all you have prove to me allah is there. give e logic and give me proves or anything which can make me believe that god exists.
Update: @all atheists
dudes i dont care if god has answered for you or not. but he did it for me and that is enough for me to believe in him.