How to open a bank account student.?

hi in from adelaide and im 15yo. i study in year 10 at high achools and i want to open and acount. so i want to know what are the important things ai need to take to a bank...for example: ID card? Australian citizentship?. i just want an account to save some money and be able to take my money out at any time... show more hi in from adelaide and im 15yo. i study in year 10 at high achools and i want to open and acount. so i want to know what are the important things ai need to take to a bank...for example: ID card? Australian citizentship?. i just want an account to save some money and be able to take my money out at any time without any fees. so i want to know if that is pssible and if so then how,what and when can i open it?
i know its alote to ask for but i would really apreciate it if someone could teach me.