How long does it take for the side effects of sertraline (Zoloft) to go?

Iv been taking sertraline for 3 1/2 weeks now and although it has helped me with my mood and made me more sociable, I am having side effects still like low appetite, low libido, hard to sleepa dn waking during the night, hard to get up in the morning, and still have some mood problems/anxiety (although maybe this... show more Iv been taking sertraline for 3 1/2 weeks now and although it has helped me with my mood and made me more sociable, I am having side effects still like low appetite, low libido, hard to sleepa dn waking during the night, hard to get up in the morning, and still have some mood problems/anxiety (although maybe this is because I am only on a low dose).

i have been told that it takes 4 weeks to fully kick in, but can it take longer, and so should I wait longer to see if these side effect go?

Thanks