Is it possible to LOVE America and HONOR the Presidency like I do but yet have questions re our direction?

Does that make me less of a patriot or more?

• ?
    Best Answer

dony worry about patriotism. just make sure to let your voice be heard and bring a voice to the lives of children obama encourages to be murdered.

Yes, it is possible to "LOVE America and HONOR the Presidency and have questions re: our direction" - but if this is the real Ann C, I don't think you do either of the first two things, and you do the third just to make waves, make money, and undermine real progress. The Real Ann C is one of the worst, most ignorant, ideological, senseless, lying, bigoted, intolerant, and divisive people anywhere. Your words are poison to rational thought and civilized society.

Yes. Liberals were not capable of doing this while bush was in office and now conservatives are acting the same way. I know because I am one of them! We need to rise above this and not repay evil for evil but bless those that curse us and pray for those that despitefully use us. This is what God wants. The bible does say to "honor all men".

A true patriot wants what is best for america, whether it comes from a liberal or a conservative. I don't like obama's ethics. I don't like his foreign policies. I like his domestic policies even less. He needs prayer..maybe God could be moving in a different way than we are looking.

Yes and Yes. We just don't know what the future will bring. For me patriotism is a 2 edged sword. To love your country is fine. But arrogance and separation are not good characteristics.

I think it makes you more of a patriot. Just make sure you get answers to your questions from reliable sources - not lying morons like Glenn Beck or anything on Fox News.

• Sure, everyone has opinions. I don't like our president, but America is cool. I think its disrespect to our Forefathers to hate on what they worked so hard to achieve.

Edit: It makes you more of a patriot, because you're exercising your right to freedom of speech.

Questioning government is the basis of our country and must always be allowed to occur whether someone agrees with your questions or not. Just remember to be open when others question the direction you want to see the country go.

This should be in politics not religion:)

Source(s): TBF

It doesn't change your patriotism. If you don't agree with our direction it doesn't make it bad, it just means you have a different opinion.

Your insincerity is clearly to be seen. You ask Christians whether he is the worst president ever and now you say you "honor" him?

Bog, I get shivers all throughout my malenky self thinking about what you do to the vecks you "honor."

Ann, I didn't think they let political writers into R&S. First the atheists and agnostics and now this.

Sure you can question anything and be a patriot.