Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Tom Kaulitz rude?????

Okay so 'm a HUGE tokio hotel fan and Tom happens to be my favourite but I noticed recently that at all their signings Tom seems really...there's no other way to put it...rude. Like the last signing I watched was their universal walkway signing and this one girl asked him a question and he didn't even smile and just answered her question real quickly like he was annoyed...well i'm really disappointed and want to hear what you guys think..

Favorite Answer

Tom's not rude.

In fact, he seems to be the one that is most appreciative of the fans. Don't get me wrong, Bill and the other guys definitely love the fans, but Tom always is the first to give fans credit without being prompted.

Tom's really a sweet and caring guy, I think he is just doesn't have a high tolerance level for doing something that he doesn't nessicarly want to be doing right at that moment. I think the main problem is, is that he gets bored easily, and boredom leads to easy irritability and annoyance. I mean, someone could love their fans unconditionally...but still after the first 1000 autographs..boredom WILL set in.

Tom is really hard to explain. He has like...conflicting character traits, lol. He's super complex. I don't know if you've been a fan for a while or if you're a new fan (if so, welcome! :D) but eventually you'll just understand the phenomenon that is Tom. When I first became a fan of Tokio Hotel, I thought Tom was sort of stuck up and egoistic too, but he's really not....like I said, it's hard to explain, you'll just be able to tell.

But he's definiately not rude, he's just..........a guy, lol. Doesn't that explain it ALL?!

maybe he was just having a bad day???? i guess i will have to watch closely and see if he's been acting rudely

i hope this isn't true i love tom but i hate it when people are rude :(

He's not rude, it's just the way he acts. He's always been like that. He has a very.. sarcastic? personality. I don't if that's the right way to put it..