ÉÉÉ ÉÉÉÉ ÉÉÉ ÉÉÉÉ ÉÉÉ ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ ÉÉÉÉ?

I stay awake at night wondering thisç^è;oÉ? So I got that new Unwritten cd a few days ago as a gift and I was listening to this song called Wild Horse on my computer. On the WMP it said the song was 10 minutes long. SO I listened and the song was maybe 3 minutes or so and there was a few minutes of nothing and... show more I stay awake at night wondering thisç^è;oÉ?
So I got that new Unwritten cd a few days ago as a gift and I was listening to this song called Wild Horse on my computer. On the WMP it said the song was 10 minutes long. SO I listened and the song was maybe 3 minutes or so and there was a few minutes of nothing and then another song started playing at maybe 7 minutes and it wasn't a Wild Horses song it was something else.

What is going on with thisÉàà

Do you know if this is a new thingÉ <<I got this cd as a gift and she said it wwas a new cdÉ so «i Was wondering if mayybe perhaps it is like a glitch of a nation. Maybe is it something like a farce or maybe perhaps a mistake. Is it new this yearÉ Is is it a 2010 thingÉ

Do you think tyah perhaps the new Natasha Bedingfield cd called unwriten is corrupted or what becuse this is bunk and i am sick of this. This is so bunked up and i am wondering what is this deal. she said the new cd called unwritten is good but this wold horses song is really bunk and needs to stop being bunk because it is so bunked out. shove it up her bunk *** so what can i do
is this a new thing.
4 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
ps whats vyagramps
Update: d1ckhead

hola