Is Aeropostale and Hollister Co. made by the same company?

Okay, i heard people have been saying, that Aeropostale and Holliser Co. is owned by the same company. Is that true? I heard that Aeropostale and Hollister Co. is having a competion with each other also! I don't know what to believe and i'm confused. Maybe, someone could help me out alittle. I know i kept asking questions about Holliser Co. and Aeropostale a lot. But i am sooo curious! I also want to know if Abercrombie and Fitch is having a competion with American Eagle, Aeropostale,or Hollister Co. If you could answer all questions from me, 30 POINTS!

Favorite Answer

ABERCROMIBE AND FITCH owns Hollister Co., NOT AEROPOSTALE.On the Abercromibe and Fitch website, it says at the bottom of the page all of the stores that they own, and Hollister Co. is listed. (:

Source(s): I've seen the website(:

Hollister Co and Abercrombie and Fitch are owned by the same company. thats why everything is so similar, and Old Navy and American Eagle are also owned by the same company. so that leaves aeropstale out of the picture.

I don't think Aeropostale is but i know for sure Abercrombie and Fitch owns Hollister.

Old Navy and American Eagle are not from the same company. The Gap, Inc. owns Old Navy. Not sure about AE, but it is not affiliated with any of those clothing retailers.

Also, Aéropostale is a company by itself. A&F owns Hollister.

no Aeropostale and Hollister aren't from the same company and they aren't in a competiton, neither is AE and A&F. Hollister and Abercrombie are made from the same company though if that helps with anything.