How to file a complaint for non-payment of debt with the 3 credit reporting bureaus?

I am an individual (not a business or realtor) who got stuck with some property when I relocated out of state for a job. I rented the property, but unfortunately got stuck with some bad renters. Scenario #1: I had to evict some tenants for non payment of rent and they did about $8,000 worth of damages to my... show more I am an individual (not a business or realtor) who got stuck with some property when I relocated out of state for a job. I rented the property, but unfortunately got stuck with some bad renters. Scenario #1: I had to evict some tenants for non payment of rent and they did about $8,000 worth of damages to my property. I took them to small claims court and won a judgment for about half that amount. Scenario #2: One guy whom I believed to be a good tenant (because he always paid on time and was pleasant via phone) turned out to be an extremely sloppy man who never cleaned and caused about $1,000 in damage due to neglect (left water standing in the bathroom causing the floors to buckle and mold to grow). I was able to recoup part of the damages from his security deposit, but not all. He has refused to pay the balance owed (about $350), and I'd rather not pursue him via the courts because it would cost me more to travel out there and sue him than the balance he owes. Yet I want to hold him accountable for his actions in some way.

How can I file complaints with the 3 top credit reporting bureaus against these 2 sets of renters?