Simple Poll: Do you have the MLB Network? If you do do you like it? & if you don't why not?

Just to add. MLB Network sure helps when you are feeling the end of the baseball season blues.

Favorite Answer

I love it. They do a great job covering teams during the regular season. Not just the top five teams or all the teams that are doing great. They offer a good alternative to crappy ESPN coverage. I watched it non-stop during the the post-season when all the play-off games were going on.

It's great during the offseason, too. They cover the Hot Stove League very well. I like Studio 42. The programming is a little repetitive sometimes but there's only so much you can do during the off-season.

Ya, I have it, and I like it a lot, but this season I've been avoiding all baseball news cause I don't want to hear everyone pounding on the Mets. I have to say though, compared to all the channels the MLB Network doesn't do that for the most part. I like how they don't put any fan base down when talking baseball. It's a good station, but I'm done with baseball for now. I need a break from it. I just want to see one of my teams win something. I don't know what I will do if the Jets lose tomorrow.

I have it and I love it. It's made this off-season a little more bearable.. rather than being cut-off from the world of baseball I can just turn on the TV and watch things like Hot Stove to stay up-to-date on what's happening. The analysts are a lot of fun to listen to and make some great points and I love all the shows. I love watching old games too! Yesterday I was watching World Series Highlights from 1946 when we lost against the Cardinals.. Ted Williams' only World Series. It's so much fun to watch old games and feel like you were actually there, and see players you know so much about but never got the chance to see in person. Anyway basically yeah, I love MLB Network. Baseball is my favorite sport so it's terrific having a channel completely devoted to one of my favorite things in the world.

• I do have the MLB Network and I do like it!!! Remember (was it January?) when Y/A was filled with anticipation questions about the MLB Network starting up? It was a wave of "what will it be like"?

They have a lot to help with the long stretch between Post and Regular season.

• frank

I love the MLB Network. I watch it all the time. It will definitely make the off season more bearable. I just hope they air more Arizona League and Caribbean League games to make the winter a bit less cold.

Yes I do. I like it, but there are some negatives. I'll start with my postives:

POSITIVES

-Dedicated to baseball

-First replay is often of the most exciting games, even if it's Pirates-Nationals. No obvious favorite team here.

-Dedicates a lot to the past of the game.

NEGATIVES

-The same things are shown over and over

-The replay guy seems to have no idea what happened in the game, usually just says the name of the player when they get up to the plate and then has no idea what happens next.

-I would like to see more programs about baseball now, not just the past. I would like to see each team have an hour-long show documenting the history of each team.

Otherwise, I liked it. I'm sure that as more seasons come, they will have a lot more to show.

Yes, I have MLB Network and I like it a lot. As a matter of fact I'm watching it right now.

i bypass to Scooter for my information lol. No, yet heavily, i'm greater of the ESPN guy. i don't handle something FOX is offering. MLB community is very properly, yet they are basically lacking something, do not comprehend what it particularly is in spite of the undeniable fact that.

Yes and I asked for a pay by mail and they got me some Yankee literature. I mean MLB.com did. I'll have to wait for payday. I can't read fast enough to keep up with their homepage. I think they are real nice. I thought some of the baseball teams have winter leagues.

• luigi

I don't and I wish I did. I have AT&T, the one cable provider that doesn't offer MLB Network