Will I owe Federal Taxes if no taxes were taken out of my checks?

No fed. taxes were taken out of my checks this year. By the end of the year I will have made around 7 thousand dollars. I get $400. per month child support. Also, I have one child and I have paid about $2,600 interest for my house payments. How is earn income figured? Is there a chart somewhere? Can anyone help me... show more No fed. taxes were taken out of my checks this year. By the end of the year I will have made around 7 thousand dollars. I get $400. per month child support. Also, I have one child and I have paid about $2,600 interest for my house payments. How is earn income figured? Is there a chart somewhere? Can anyone help me get an idea of what I might owe or get back this year. Please add any links you have that will help me figure this out. What else can I use for deductions?? Thank you.