Marriage and family and love.?

Ok.. after 18 years my wife told me why she is not happy. I really need some good advice on this one. She says she has built up resentment over the past 18 years over pressure to have sex and when she is not interested. She says she fills like everything we do together has to always lead to sex. She says she is not... show more Ok.. after 18 years my wife told me why she is not happy. I really need some good advice on this one. She says she has built up resentment over the past 18 years over pressure to have sex and when she is not interested. She says she fills like everything we do together has to always lead to sex. She says she is not happy around me because of all the resentment. I also have built up resentment to her because of all this. She is a good mom and a great cook and al is good but in the romance department, She wants us to try to start over again like from day one and rebuild or marriage so she can be happy again with me with no pressure and she wants no sex again untill she fills good about it and us and no pressure. She says the sex and nice kisses she has been doing is just because she fills like she had to do it to avoid a fight but really would be happy to go without. Should i reframe from sex and all contact like she wants and just work on the marriage and still no garentee this will work work? I told her i m a man and i have needs. She says she is very against an open marriage and will file for divorce if i get it on the out side. I have a very strong desire. I have decided to sleep in a nother room so my desire for her will go away. Out of site out of mine.

We have a home and two boys agaes 12 and 15. I dont want to through it all away but am trying to find ways to meet my needs and stay distant from her so i can rid myself of the desire have for her and move forward but keep the family together. Any ideas would be very helpful. I think sleeping in a different room may help and no contact. I really need to free myself from her and the resentment i have every day, Should i beleive her that she wants to rebuild the marriage but no sex for at least a year so sh can fall in love with me again and the pressure of sex will be gone..... I know others are having this problem. WE ARE NOT ALONE. i GUESS I HAVE GIVEN UP ON TRYING. I dont really have fillings for her like i use to so i too need to get them back if i can........

she is 42 and i am 50...........