Was Russell's move on the last episode of Survivor: Samoa... (:::spoiler warning:::)?

... possibly the most beautifully executed blind side ever performed on Survivor?

I actually clapped at the end of that tribal council. Not just *clap* *clap*, but full blown applause.

That's not wierd, is it?

That was the last episode aired where I live.

So if you've already seen any more episodes after that one, DON'T TELL ME.

Best Answer

If you're talking about him playing the second immunity idol he found with no clues whatsoever...than YES. I think it was the most beautifully executed blindside ever performed on Survivor.

The only exception being when Ozzie was totally blindsided on Fans vs Favorites. That one stunned everyone far and wide.

I too, clapped like a freak and I was embarrassed to admit it b/c I have had a VERY strong dislike for Russell since day one when he started lying like a rug. It totally ticked me off that he used the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina to garner sympathy for himself. You can't blame the people that believed his lies...but to stoop that low and make up such stories, well its despicable in my opinion.

That said though......watching Erik become orgasmic when Russell stood up and pulled that second idol from his pocket...I began to see the brilliance in his strategy.

Cannot wait to see him and Laura go head to toe from here on out. It will be a battle of the wits and even though I should have an alliance to Laura, being female and all....I find myself rooting more and more for Russell to keep on keeping on.

If Foa Foa can remain strong and keep voting together....it'll work!

I have always been a Russell fan, last night was by far the best episode ever. I laughed so hard I peed my pants. It was priceless.If Russell doesn't win this I am gonna be upset. He is the only one with a brain. The "Galu" people need to stop doing yoga and start trying to figure out what the heck is going on because they are clueless.

GO RUSSELL!!!!!

Nio its not weird thatyou clapped it was so funny seeing there faces. Even Shambo voted for her russel as they did not want there cover blown. Its a fair game now and there faces were so worth it all. I do not like russel but its so great the way he is staying in. I thought he might not pakly the idol. Now they will think they have shambo. Russel better take shambo to the end since its her that has helped him survive. Great show.

That was awesome!! I was clapping,cheering and laughing!! I'm glad it worked because I want Russel and Shambo to make it far in the game! :) Just to show those snot nosed kids some damn manners..lol

I don't like him. His arrogance is a turn off. His ego is up here, and he's real self is down there. Ooooh it's so hard to lie, yeah he's a real trickster. Oh and he's soooo manipulative because he uses a final two deal that has been used since Season 1 by richard hatch. Turd needs to get a life, and get his tooth fixed!

i'm not watching that shitshow anymore. it's the only survivor i've watched since i was a kid and saw seasons 1 and 2

ohhh man! you just gotta love russell for this genius move! i just have a huge disdain for galu, laura and monica mostly. laura, sure has reason to be a bit cocky considering she's won the immunity challenges, but monica has nothing she's offering in all honesty. go foa foa! oh and shambo! lol.

that was great. still dont think he's going to win cause the galu members hate him now,and almost every jury takes personal grudges . but whatever. he's still the best on the season

russell is my hero now lol....that episode was soo great