Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does it make you mad that Lindsey Graham(R) thinks people who believe Obama is a muslim are nuts?

or could he be a much needed shred of common sense coming out of the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_DMTbfbdE

Youtube thumbnail

2 minute mark specifically

oh...right..a republican who calls out their wacko members is immediately labeled a RINO...my bad, i forgot.

Favorite Answer

He is one of the few republicans not wearing a tin-foil hat. Obama is not a muslim and anybody with half a brain knows that.

• heil

Obama isn't muslim. If somebody thinks he's then you definately are no longer stated approximately this faith in any respect. people say that simply by fact they do no longer choose him to win. that's in simple terms rude in case you assert some thing like that approximately absolutely everyone in simple terms for the reason which you're uninformed. people who think of that should maintain their mouths close simply by fact they do no longer understand any greater beneficial. learn the info earlier you exchange right into a fool in front of everyone.

Lindsey Graham is in favor of Cap and Tax too. He has been bought and paid for by the democrats. It's sad because he won't be voted out for another 5 years.

Astounding. I never liked him until I heard this. I usually believed he followed what other Republicans thought but it's nice to see some are thinking realistically.

I don't like Graham but he's right. Obama's not gonna lead the Muslim attack against America. Not knowingly, anyway.

Not only does it not make me mad, what Lindsey Graham thinks, but I think Obama is either a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim sympathizer, and supporter. Regardless of his religion, he sure is not a Proud American.

Mad? No. It's more fun getting even than mad.

It doesn't make me mad because i happen to agree with lindsey Graham and im certain most republicans agree with him.

finally someone with two brain cells working

obama said himself he is a muslim so what is there to denigh.