help?! can anyone please give me a researchable problem for my nursing research?

i should be working on it but i cant even start, cant think of my subject. ive been wanting to do research on the effects of lullaby on premature babies but one of my classmate had it already..

T_T.. im a nursing student and i think im doomed..

help..

Update:

I'm currently a nursing student. I have to start working on my final assignment for this course. and thats a nursing research paper.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want a huge controversial topic which will be hard to narrow down. I want a simple topic, something like ""effects of music therapy to immature babies". I want something that is not so confusing for someone not in the nursing field. (my teacher prefers quasi experiments)

Thank you.

Update 2:

I'm currently a nursing student. I have to start working on my final assignment for this course. and thats a nursing research paper.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want a huge controversial topic which will be hard to narrow down. I want a simple topic, something like ""effects of music therapy to immature babies". I want something that is not so confusing for someone not in the nursing field. (my teacher prefers quasi experiments)

Thank you.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Walker
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't lose hope, here are some topics:

November/December 2009

Salsberry, P. J., Reagan, P. B., & Pajer, K. (2009). Growth Differences by age of menarche in African American and white girls. Nursing Research, 58, 382-390.

Polit, D. F. & Gillespie, B. M. (2009). The use of the intention-to-treat principle in nursing clinical trials. Nursing Research, 58, 391-399.

Kneipp, S. M., Kairalla, J. A., Stacciarini, J., & Pereira, D. (2009). The Beck Depression Inventory II factor structure among low-income women. Nursing Research, 58, 400-409.

Skell, A. H., Carlson, J., Leeman, J., Soward, A., & Burns, D. (2009). Controlled trial of nursing interventions to improve health outcomes of older African American women with type 2 diabetes. Nursing Research, 58, 410-418.

/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.