How can I get a great gaming laptop for a lowish price?

I'm a WoW addict, recently I stopped playing after i hit 80, but I found out my parents had deleted my WoW program, It ran pretty crappy on my computer, so i figured I'd get a great gaming laptop to play it on the go. I need help though, I don't know what to get so please help out, I'm looking for what kind of laptop, maybe some different info of like what else I should buy, like graphics cards and stuff like that.

Best Answer

Don't get a Mac 1st of all...they are completely overpriced and share the same hardware qualities as a Dell laptop that is 300 to 400 dollars cheaper. 2nd laptops are not the best for gaming and especially WoW because your computer will overheat and slow down etc... 3rd WoW is very addicting so I suggest you stop playing but w/e its probably too late and we all learn eventually to stop wasting our money on it xD. 4th in my best opinion I would just get a desktop and you can always check newegg.com which has good computers and you can get an overall idea on what you want and how much you want to spend. Or just learn and build your own so you can get a sweet graphics card, processor, and/or case, fan, etc

Haha, 800 funds, for a gaming pc? no longer gonna ensue. You gotta spend a minimum of $1200 (and that's a minimum, basically). desktops, confident, $800 isn't any concern. yet laptops look upwards of the $vast quantities, mine became $1800 and it could basically run BF3 on medium.

Steal it - duh