Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

I'm sooooo f*cken Stressed?

Mann **** i always have so much stuff on my mind and then i know i can take care of some of the stuff and some of the stuff i cant atm but when the day comes to take care of it like today its friday i can do whatever and now I'm just feeling depressed and i just feel like drinking it all away and then there you go i dont get a chance to do what i was supposed to do and then it just keeps on ****** adding up what the hell do i do???

Favorite Answer

The trick is dealing with things in very small parts. It sounds silly but get a sheet of paper and write down everything that's worrying you or that you need to get done like a brainstorm, no order to it and don't think too much about any of it until you feel you have written everything down.

Now you will have a basic idea of exactly what you can deal with. Work out things you can do to alleviate each problem and start tackling the most important things first. Depending on your situation, perhaps you have some school work or if you are not still at school, things you need to get done at work or even just things around the house. If you have too much going on in your head it will always seem like an impossible mountain to climb which will cause you to feel depressed and like giving up.

You may have some worries that aren't easily solved but tackle the easy ones first then perhaps it won't feel so stressful.

Drinking it away won't help rid you of the initial causes of your stress so it's time to be proactive and have some faith in yourself that you are strong and you will manage.

Talk to people you love and trust and get their 2cents too because I am only one person but I have been where you are now and felt like I couldn't cope.

Stay strong :)

• Naguru

Not clear. The way the "so" word has been used, it is clear that the claim seems to be fictitious. No one knows whether it is a physical stress or mental stress and whether it is self created, or whether it is imposed by others or whether the stress has come because of some bad luck or bad time.

It is, therefore, better to consult a good doctor.

Source(s): 0wn

DO NOT SAY **** PLEASE JESUS ERASE THAT WORD SO NO ONE HAS TO BE FORCED TO SAY IT WRITE IT OR DO IT AMEN.