Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Do Unity Fans have an identity?

Salam,

Unity fans have more than one face, they accept all the sects.

WHY? Just pick ONE and STICK TO IT

There are 73 sects. and only one is right.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Unity Fans" want to unite the Ummah, that is their main objective. If there intention is right, may Allah(SWT) bless them, if they have evil and hypocrisy in their mind, May Allah(SWT) help them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • patmon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

definite, each and every expert activities group is a corporation in simple terms like others. it may be greater complicated than that yet I doubt it. the entire reason to have a set on the city is to make funds. The locals make funds and the group makes funds. monetary equipment is pushed by skill of customer spending, if a set is conventional, interior sight monetary equipment will useful earnings from it. there is tax funds from the earnings made by skill of all appropriate companies which incorporates the group, consequently putting funds decrease back to the interior sight city. So, how lots funds a set can deliver to the city is the leverage of the group on stadiums or arenas. in view that the two aspects could make funds, a thank you to proportion the preliminary investment of infrastructure would be negotiated. If the group isn't getting a sturdy deal, the owner can decide for to go. the city can experience the comparable, exceptionally the flexibility risk. this is tricky to declare there is adequate earnings activities already. this is unfastened marketplace, if there remains greater to dig into, somebody will, in any different case won't. this is the reason enormous cities have 2 communities interior the comparable activity, whilst a small city won't have lots a guess to even have one. regardless of the actual shown fact that, a small city group is very such as a small corporation, it may strengthen, and the city can strengthen with it. substantial League Baseball, to illustrate, has a rule to proportion earnings between communities, and this explains why some smaller marketplace can particularly help a substantial league group, such because of the fact the Milwaukee Brewers, or the devil Rays. besides, monetary equipment comes first on all counts, different than for the delight of the interior sight followers. The downsides, of direction, would be site visitors, noise and city concentration, even in step with danger low priced housing and environment, if no longer finished top. this would be a commerce-off, finally desperate by skill of voters and customers. yet i will see that some elementary non-activities-fan voters won't like it, in view that he or she isn't involved interior the sport, each and every of the negativities will look larger to them than to the followers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

errm exqueez me!!

i have ONE face, and i follow ONE sect - but i think that ALL sects should stay in peace with one another.

thats it.

• 1 decade ago

nice pic.

Source(s): 73 sects.? how sad... the Prophet only came with one religion [Islam], not 73 versions of it
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.