Where should I move, Nassau, The Bahamas or Cape Town, South Africa?

I am confused so I need a little advice here. I have or expecting to have an employment offer in the two cities and the package is almost the same, Its a little higher in Cape Town however comes down to the same netting off taxes as Nassau is tax free. Further, one of the big four audit firms is the employer in... show more I am confused so I need a little advice here. I have or expecting to have an employment offer in the two cities and the package is almost the same, Its a little higher in Cape Town however comes down to the same netting off taxes as Nassau is tax free. Further, one of the big four audit firms is the employer in Nassau, whereas, a reputable local investment manager company is the employer in Cape Town. I need to decide because I need to consent to the offer as soon as possible. Any help / advice in this regard would be highly appreciated.
1 answer 1