Dita von teese-for or against and why?

i'm pretty sure most people will say for but hear me out: she a gorgeous woman and she's proud of her body,she flaunts it,i have no problem with that, she very elegant. My problem is that she claims she's a classy stripper,and not only does that imply that regular strippers who also want to flaunt... show more i'm pretty sure most people will say for but hear me out:
she a gorgeous woman and she's proud of her body,she flaunts it,i have no problem with that, she very elegant. My problem is that she claims she's a classy stripper,and not only does that imply that regular strippers who also want to flaunt their bodies in the same was as her are trashy,but that because she's more famous and dances in a martini glass with nipple tassles, she immediatly better than other women. Basically i think she's a bit of a hippocrite (im a bad speller,i know!) and that she shouldn't try and be something she's not. Strippers may be sexy and can be a posotive representation of women, but they're not classy. IM NOT TRYING TO CUSS STRIPPERS HERE! i just want your opinion or your responce to mine!
thanks!
luvsxxx
sophie
Update: fairy-thats exactly what i mean!
i was a little careful about my overall opion of strippers incase i caused an uproar but i agree,strippers are trashy :)