Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

When are Unity Fans going to make up their mind?

Apart from much ignorance and insults answer this question.

Some of you claim Unity fan is a mission to unite the Muslim Ummah.

[This is a lie because unity fans only want to unite Sunni and Shia and forget about all the other sects]

Some Unity fans claim its not to unite but its to be friendly with other sects.

[This is another lie because the word 'unity' in 'Unity Fan' is clearly to unite things, what else could it mean? Plus if you want to respect sects why do you have to form a group? Its like me forming a group just to respect white people. Don't make sense]

The most outrageous claim was to unite all the sects of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

[Poor unity fans didn't understand that this has been done already its called 'The Religion of Bahai'i'. Although this sounds crazy, this is the best claim made by unity fans because this isn't a lie]

Best Answer

“This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion” [al-Maa’idah 5:3]

“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah’s mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell.” (Tirmizi)

Why generalise? i'm a shia and don't have self assurance that my brothers and sisters in Islam, Sunnis, will pass to hell. Does that itself wreck the whole question?.. neither is your question representative of the whole shia or worldwide places. You coach me al-kafi and different shia sources written with the help of guy, no longer infallible, yet even generalising each and all of the shia could be against the regulation itself. Are you no longer scared for the thousands and thousands of folk being accused of this "kuffer" and "hell" with the help of you? Are you waiting to take each and all of the blame in yawmuddin. i understand many shia for I my self am one.. We by no ability say who's kaffir or pass to hell.. 7aram on a thank you to declare this question.. Even the submit you offered states "Am I going to declare them kaffirs? returned, no. What I particularly have learnt while reverting to the Shia Madh'ab is the cost of leaving the judgement of one's faith to Allah (swt) on my own" seek for the submit and notice it for your self. Ya akhi.. pass away the judgement to Allah (swt) and don't be blinded with the help of a single piece of suggestion from the information superhighway.. Wallahi i admire sunnis as they are my brothers and sisters in Islam! all of us pray to Allah (swt), the single god, do no longer we?.. and stick to the messenger (pbuh). Majority of the Shia do no longer think of that way. There are extremes on the two Shia and Sunnis, so please do no longer generalise and unfold those fitna. it would desire to no longer in basic terms provide you sins yet for each individual who passes it to others and all of it comes decrease back to you. Why might you call me a kaffir for mutah.. i incredibly will by no ability do those acts or perhaps think of approximately it ! .. undergo in recommendations.. We get judged on our acts brothers yet no longer what's contained in the texts!. ignore the books, many shia besides as me do no longer approve of them.. we are all muslims yet in basic terms Allah (Swt) knows who isn't. Salam

"please shut ur hole"

-Leon