Holiday Gift Exchange-trying this again, looking for ideas under $25?

I was considering asking that donations be made in my name for $5 for my 5 fav charities. Do you think people would be offended by that? What are other giving gift ideas that I can share with family members? Maybe even ideas for $15-20. The last time I asked this question people gave me their personal opinions... show more I was considering asking that donations be made in my name for $5 for my 5 fav charities. Do you think people would be offended by that? What are other giving gift ideas that I can share with family members?
Maybe even ideas for $15-20.
The last time I asked this question people gave me their personal opinions about what we should do instead. Everyone participating CHOSE to do so to keep some of the holiday spirit intact even during these hard economic times. That is why the amount is so low. All of us have changed our family gift giving habits and contribute to various charitable causes. Our entire office adopts several families for the holiday. Please help me find actual gift ideas especially those between $1-5.

Thank you :-)
Update: weezie i wanted to ask for something usable for me. Maybe I should ask for an amazon card since I dont have an ipod-but cant i download music from itunes even if i dont have an ipod and put it on my mp3?