? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What christmas record contains artists like burl ives and brenda lee with the artists faces in ornaments?

My mother said she remembers listening to an old Christmas album/record with artists Brenda Lee and Burl Ives with others she can't remember and that the cover art in the front or back had the different artists faces in christmas ornaments. Could someone please help me identify this album/record? I would really like to find it for my mom for christmas!

Favorite Answer

Will I have a CD collection with both those artists on it. At K-mart I found a CD called Santa's Top 10 Favorites with the following singers for only $5.00:

The Little Drummer Boy - Harry Simeone Chorale

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helm

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland

A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

I'll Be Home For Christmas - Pat Boone

I think I know what you're talking about. Did the album cover have pictures of the artist and was red. If so, I think that's the same one I remember listening to when I was a kid. It was my dad's record. Maybe next time I'm over and remember I can look for it. I doubt they still have it, but you might be able to find it at an old record store.