Jehovah's witnesses, If a person actually gets dfd are they not suppose to ever talk about god to anyone?

What if they feel compelled to speak about Jehovah to others at work? Say they were dfd because they did something in the heat of the moment { say adultery}and while they are in that state hear someone needing the truth, do they withhold the good news because they are not qualified?
Update: wELL AT LEAST WHEN WE DIFELLOWSHIP PEOPLE WE DO NOT KIDNAP THEM AND FORCE THEM TO DO OUR WILL UNLIKE CULTS SUCH AS JIM JONES WHO MURDERED HIS FOLLOWERS AND WE HAVE TO AGREE TO THE FACT THAT IT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE WE ARE BAPTIZED SO I SEE IT AS STUPID TO ATTACK US FOR IT. tHE PEOPLE WHO HAD IT HAPPEN TO THEM AGREED... show more wELL AT LEAST WHEN WE DIFELLOWSHIP PEOPLE WE DO NOT KIDNAP THEM AND FORCE THEM TO DO OUR WILL UNLIKE CULTS SUCH AS JIM JONES WHO MURDERED HIS FOLLOWERS AND WE HAVE TO AGREE TO THE FACT THAT IT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE WE ARE BAPTIZED SO I SEE IT AS STUPID TO ATTACK US FOR IT. tHE PEOPLE WHO HAD IT HAPPEN TO THEM AGREED TO IT LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENED. i AM JW. i WAS ASKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF DFD PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GO ON AND BRING THEM SOME RELEIF IF THEY WERE NOT AWARE. IT IS A KINDNESS THAT I AM EXTENDING . VOT IS RIGHT .
Update 2: Yes tuppence it does signify that they most likly will return.