Pregnant and really moody lately...my boyfriend is having a hard time dealing with me. Any pregnant women...?

feel like this? that your partner cant handle you? I mean I wish he would help me calm down and relax but sometimes he escalates the fight and makes me more upset! any advice on how i can talk to him about this situation. He isnt used to it because for the past couple of months i have been calm and now im almost 7... show more feel like this? that your partner cant handle you? I mean I wish he would help me calm down and relax but sometimes he escalates the fight and makes me more upset! any advice on how i can talk to him about this situation. He isnt used to it because for the past couple of months i have been calm and now im almost 7 months pregnant and i am getting really moody and i feel really bad about it