Would you eat at a restaurant that flew a Confederate flag?

Read this post...some will agree with what it says but I hope many will not!!! I found it disturbing ...I am not going to report this person but they are on "BLAST" I am forwarding this to as many newspaper outlets,television and blog spots including my own circle of law enforcement, social and civic... show more Read this post...some will agree with what it says but I hope many will not!!! I found it disturbing ...I am not going to report this person but they are on "BLAST" I am forwarding this to as many newspaper outlets,television and blog spots including my own circle of law enforcement, social and civic organizations. Yes the KKK,League of the South etc and those who want to turn back the clock are alive and well. "But I am a good person who will not see evil flourish while good people do nothing" Happy Veterans Day for those who do or do not recognize it.

To awnswer the question we have a restaurant sadly really popular owned by a racist named Maurice Bessinger who flys a Confederate Flag on all his restaurants. He does it knowing he will lose lots of business and does not care. He even took down the American Flag one time and only flew the Rebel Flag and the state flag then he saw how stupid this was and lost tons of business so he put the American flag back up. Please do not ever eat at his restaurant until he brings down the Confederate flag. He will even give people free food and discounts to come to his restaurant especially if you are a non-white person or a white person who would eat at his restaurant because of his political views. (Please read the below post)

From: ..and another one

Subject: Re: Alot is wrong

Message: Oooooh! I love Maurice's sauce. You should try it. Maybe you'll be enticed to attend a lynching afterward... You people (if you are black) should get over yourselves. No one owes any apologies nor do the whites need to forego their heritage so that the negroes can deny that their own people sold them into slavery.