I feel overwhelmed with homework?

I'm in 10th grade, 4 advanced classed, and we get so much homework! I get home from school at 3 o'clock, then started my homework at 3:30 yet i'm still working on it. I have this big report due tomorrow for AP english but i'm never going to get time to finish it. And I have to read 6 chapters in the... show more I'm in 10th grade, 4 advanced classed, and we get so much homework! I get home from school at 3 o'clock, then started my homework at 3:30 yet i'm still working on it. I have this big report due tomorrow for AP english but i'm never going to get time to finish it. And I have to read 6 chapters in the book we were given for AP english as well, all before tomorrow 1st period. I would have been working on these things a few days ago, but I've had so much other work! I never get a break to just relax nowadays, except for weekends, but on the weekends I usually have homework still. What am I supposed to do? I feel like I'm about to cry from being so stressed out.
Update: Well, AP english is offered to grades 10-12 here..
and Lyndsey, I'm not procrastinating. I was on Y!A looking for other questions people asked about the book i'm reading. and I found my them & an answer. anyways, stfu please.