Why would my question be removed if it was not in any way offensive or rude?

In jokes and riddles I asked the question - What goes up a chimney down but won't go down a chimney up? The answer by the way is an umbrella. For some reason this was removed, Although at the time of asking I had not put in the answer as I wanted to know how many people could get it correct. I don't see... show more In jokes and riddles I asked the question - What goes up a chimney down but won't go down a chimney up? The answer by the way is an umbrella. For some reason this was removed, Although at the time of asking I had not put in the answer as I wanted to know how many people could get it correct. I don't see this as rude or offensive in any way just a straight forward riddle. So can anyone explain to me why it was removed? I will be grateful if the person who removed it could explain. Thank you .Rab